The ultimate aim of HAIVISIO is to increase the innovation performance of funded projects and improve their impact through sharing, synergy building and appropriate communication.
HAIVISIO mission is three folded:
• Coordinate the internal (with other projects) and external (with relevant stakeholders) communication activities of a selected number of eHealth, Active Ageing and Independent Living projects, by tailored strategy and plans, according to the documented research and innovation project assets
• Facilitate specific events to increase visibility of the impact and the potential of current research and innovation projects results
• Increase the number of collaboration cases between projects and external stakeholders though the networking and synergies events.
HAIVISIO objectives are:
• Identification and documentation of research and innovation project assets of a selected number of eHealth, Active Ageing and Independent Living projects, in order to create the appropriate categories of results for applying (i) a tailored strategic communication and synergy exploitation plan; and (ii) a methodology to assess the maturity and impact of these assets.
• Tailored communication and synergies overall strategy and plans, for setting the strategy behind the project communication activities, the communication and synergy exploitation plans that will be followed.
• Settle internal and wider communication means. HAIVISIO utilises online resources and offline media forms to ensure, on the one hand, that a regular communication is established between the more active projects and relevant stakeholders and, on the other hand, a wider visibility to the general public. The aim of the communication means is to create a community of actors and stakeholders including the wider public, which share experiences on eHealth, Ageing and Inclusion, highlighting best-practices and project research and innovation assets.
• Consult and train projects. HAIVISIO organises trainings aimed at giving the identified consortia the necessary know-how and tools for an effective communication of the benefits of the project results taking into consideration the different segments of the target population for external and the specific kind of message to which these are likely to respond.
• Establish synergies between relevant projects according to their research and innovation project assets and the communication strategy already identified.
• Support networking and awareness raising activities with stakeholders in research and innovation in eHealth, Active Ageing and Independent Living and disseminate shared knowledge, expertise, evidence and experience.
• Propose collaborative exploitation plans with stakeholders: based on the nature of the assets and the stakeholders involved, HAIVISIO may propose several tailored exploitation strategies (joint venture, strategic alliance, etc.)
• Recommendations and consultation at policy and project level. Recommendations both as contribution to national and EU policies and as support to relevant active projects by promoting synergies and knowledge exchange. HAIVISIO intends to support the consultation process at national level and at EU level at the new EU framework for research and innovation in Horizon 2020.
HAIVISIO outcomes include:
• Collaborations and a roadmap and action plan to support future projects.
• Results and activities of the projects disseminated, interested stakeholders informed
• Development of stakeholder-led tailored communication and synergy plans, and making use of existing information services.
• Organisation of events including active projects and relevant stakeholders in order to attract attention over
• the work already done and on how to transfer project assets to the market.