Impact is not exclusively related to the results of the projects themselves but it also has a very important component in relation to dissemination, communication and exploitation strategies. Depending on how these strategies are implemented, the final impact reached by the project could vary.
HAIVISIO impact assessment is double. On one hand, HAIVISIO aim is to assist projects in order to improve their communication and exploitation strategies for increasing the impact that they can reach. On the other hand, the impact assessment should help both projects and relevant stakeholders to identify their different status and potential steps to maximize their results.
HAIVISIO is currently producing the HAIVISIO Reference Framework, which consists of a set of tools that will help the projects to improve their performance in terms of impact. This Reference Framework includes the following tools:
- Tool 1: What are the critical success factors for the project? (Asset integrity, joint exploitation possibilities, commercial expertise of the consortium, acceptability...)
- Tool 2: What are the key messages to be communicated to the key stakeholders
- Tool 3: Where is your project positioned on the development pathways? A tool under construction which offers to the projects the possibility of positioning themselves in the development pathway.
- Tool 4: The Business Model Canvas which allows the projects to develop a Business model.
- Tool 5: Defining joint communications actions in a common language (under construction)
- Tool 6: Working with other HAIVISIO partners – the portal / discussion groups / events, etc.
- Tool 7: Measuring improvement: This tool will measure the improvement reached thanks to the introduction of new practices and recommendations.