Tools to improve AAL projects’ communications: Applying the HAIVISIO Reference Framework to improve communication and dissemination strategy.
The HAIVISIO project, in collaboration with AAL, is offering a free webinar on tools to improve AAL project communications. The webinar is divided into two sessions that are independent, yet complementary.
- ADDRESSED TO: AAL Project managers, project coordinators, dissemination work package leaders and all those partners interested in the exploitation of the results.
- WHEN :
Session 1: Identifying the value of your project. 30th June, 10:00-11:30 CEST
Session 2: Practical tools to produce a good dissemination plan.3rd July, 10-11:30 CEST
- WHERE: this is an online seminar; attendees can join from their respective countries.
- HOW TO REGISTER: Send your data before 24th June through the link below. Registration is free of charge. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yBIVqh64yxGvF6MP8Lq5u-2MO9_iduZ2no6UKPLvdVs/viewform?c=0&w=1
This webinar will help you to identify your project assets and enhance the compliance of your communication and dissemination work package activities with the AAL programme objectives!
- Learn from on-going and recently completed projects across the ‘ICT for Healthy, Active and Ageing-Well World’ about many of their communications, dissemination, exploitation and sustainability challenges.
- Understand how a systematic, holistic and continuous improvement approach to communications and dissemination can enhance project development pathways and strengthen project outcomes.
- Learn about the HAIVISIO Reference Framework, a tool which will help you to model your project results into an integrated information platform as a base for communication and dissemination actions.
- Gain insight into how to apply the HAIVISIO Reference Framework tool in communications work-packages through some extracts from a worked example in an AAL project.
During the webinar, you can interact directly with the HAIVISIO team though a 20-minute question and answer session.